BArch is a 5-year UG course in which students are taught to construct and design buildings, monuments, bridges, and other construction-able structures.
Students who want to pursue BArch must have done at least 10+2 with Non Medical Stream from a recognized board or diploma from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks. Students completing the eligibility process have to go through an entrance exam such as NATA or JEE Mains to get admission and get selected in the BArch course.
BArch also offers great opportunities for students in the job market like architecture designers, architecture engineers, staff consultants, managers, art directors, building contractors, etc. . Some of the best recruiters of BArch course students are L&T, IMAXE, DLF, VSA Space Design, and many more. The average salary offered after completing the course is around INR 4 lacs to INR 5 lacs per annum.
Bachelor in Architecture Course Highlights
|Bachelor of Architecture
|Minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with Non-medical stream or diploma in civil or architecture from a recognized university in relevant subject
|INR 3-5 lakhs
|Course Average Salary
|INR 5-10 lakhs
|Top Recruiting Companies
|L & T, DLF, IMAXE, Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, Manchanda Associates, Sahara Group, Architect Consultants, VSA space Design(P). Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt. Ltd.
|Data Analyst, Architecture Designer, Architecture Engineer, Staff Consultant, Manager, Art Director, Building Contractor, Landscape Architect, Technical Assistant, Interior Designer.
About Bachelor in Architecture
- BArch teaches the student to construct and design buildings, monuments, bridges, and other construction-able structures.
- This course course is intended to produce licensed and professional architects who are qualified to work on government and private projects.
- Students who study BArch design the blueprints of the structure to be made according to the idea or instruction given to them.
- BArch consists of various aspects of different streams of humanities, engineering, aesthetics, along with theory subjects, studio, project work, practical training, and research training.
Bachelor in Architecture Admission Process
B. Arch students have to go through an entrance exam NATA Test . In distance mode, students are selected on the basis of the marks they received in the last NATA exam.
Bachelor of Architecture Eligibility
The students who want admission to Bachelor of Architecture must fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Below are the steps about the eligibility criteria:
- The students taking admission in B. Arch must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as the main subject from a recognized board.
- The students must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in their last qualifying exam.
- The students who have done a diploma in relevant subject from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks could also take admission in B. Arch.
Bachelor of Architecture Entrance Exam
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
|May EVERY YEAR
|April EVERY YEAR
Bachelor of Architecture Distance Education
Earlier there was option of Distance Learning of B.Arch . But from last few years the distance program has been stopped.