AS WE KNOW OFFICE OR ANY KIND OF WORK PLACE PLAYS A VERY IMPORTANT ROLE IN OUR LIFE. OFFICE OR BUSINESS GIVES US MONEY WHICH LEADS TO FULL FILL OF OUR SELF, FAMILY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES. WITHOUT MONEY WE ARE NOTHING BUT A ZERO. MAKING MONEY GIVES US RESPECT IN FAMILY AND SOCIETY. HENCE VASTU SHASTRA PLAYS A VERY IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE SETUP OF OFFICE OR WORKING AREA.
TIPS FOR OFFICE VASTU SHASTRA :
- East facing office is considered good bountiful.
- Avoid irregular shape of the plot while square or rectangle is best for office structure.
- Water resource or element if any, must be placed or installed in North-east of the office.
- The main head or owner of the business organization must face North while working or dealing with clientele.
- Northern or eastern sides are suitable for executive and other staff.
- Managerial level and other high level people in the office must be made to sit in Southern or Western portion so that they must face North or East while sitting in office.
- North-east portion of office should be left empty with water resource installed.
- Toilets should be built in West or North-western side while avoid toilet in South-east, North-east East.
- Pantry should be constructed in South-east.
- Staircase is best made in South, South-west or West. Avoid stairs in centre or Brahmsthan of office.
- Reception must be designed in North-east.
- If there is temple in the office construct in North-east.
- Do not make employees sit under the beam.
- Waiting room can be made in North-west or North-east.
- Colours in office should be pleasing and bright which do not spread sadness or gloom.
- Attractive pictures should hung on walls while avoid war or evil depicting pictures.
POINTS TO BE TAKE CARE WHILE MAKE OFFICE:
- Proper location of the office in the building.
- The exteriors of the office like shape, slope, height, water level.
- The direction of the Entrance.
- The direction & placement of the windows.
- The location of the beams.
- The direction & placement of the MD room.
- The direction & placement of the employees’ designation and work wise.
- The direction & placement of the reception.
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems.
- The colour scheme of the room.
- The direction & placement of the seminar and conferences room.